Speaking during a working visit to security formations in Katsina, Abubakar said prior to the commencement of the operation, there was absolute non-compliance to import and export guidelines, banditry, human trafficking and drug movement across the borders when he first arrived zone.
He said was able to turn around the trend and currently working relentlessly to achieve the remaining 15 percent.
According to him, the visits to the various security formations in Katsina was to solicit for more support and synergy from sister agencies to achieve its goals and objectives adding that he enjoyed cordial working relationship with the agencies.
“I will attribute our achievement so far in the zone by 85%. We want to see how we can cut the remaining 15% to possibly 5% and see how invariably we can get to the zero level.
By so doing, I am very sure that our nation will be safe from all these ills that is bedevilling us economically and socially,” he added.
Kindly take one minute (1) of your time to fill out this short question.
This questionnaire is designed to sample readers’ opinions regarding what the feel about Daily Trust newspaper advertisement; it is not intended to used for any purpose other than to improve the quality of our newspapers. Any information provided will therefore be treated as confidential.
Download Daily Trust News App
Share this article
Join us on
Share your story with us: 08189301900 (Whatsapp and SMS only) Email: [email protected]
Complain about a story or Report an error and/or correction: +2348189301900
DISCLAIMER: Comments on this thread are that of the maker and they do not necessarily reflect the organizations stand or views on issues.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.