The good news is if you’re unsure if you want to spend money on an Amazon Prime membership, you can sign up for a 30-day trial for free here.
As the sale is taking place on June 21 and 22, that would carry you through to Prime Day
Because Amazon Prime memberships are so good, Amazon is confident enough to let you try it out for free for 30 days to see how you like it.
If you don’t think it’s worth it, you can cancel it before you get charged in just a few clicks.
You’ll also benefit from unlimited streaming of Prime Video and Prime Music and can browse through millions of books you can borrow for free in the Kindle store.
If you’re wondering what kinds of deals you can expect to pick up during Prime Day, here’s a selection of some of the top deals from last years sale:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G – was £1,099, Prime Day sale: £689.49, save 37 percent.
- Bose SoundSport Free – was £179.95, Prime Day sale: £110.99, save 38 percent.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch – was £160.35, Prime Day sale: £124.99, save 18 percent.
- Philips Azur Steam Iron with Steam Boost – was £90, Prime Day sale: £39.99, save 56 percent
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – was £49.99, Prime Day sale: £18.99, save 62 percent.