Check out her go-to plantain beef sauce recipe and you can enjoy this meal ASAP!
On her blog she shared the key ingredients:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g beef shank, shredded
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, pureed
- 3 scotch bonnet pepper, sliced
- 3 medium ripe plantain, chopped
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tsp fish powder
- A handful of gboma leaves, sliced.
- 1 tsp salt
Check out the full recipe here
The post Telande World’s Plantain Beef Sauce Is The High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate Food You’ll Want to Eat Everyday appeared first on BN Style.